Usage of full house. Tamami floors, the biggest feature of Japanese traditional houses await you with the aroma and comfortability of Japanese housing. Stay as if living within the local community. Reservations are from 2 to 6 persons.
Address：107-1 Ishikawacho 3-chome, Naka-ku, Yokohama
Facilitie / Amenities
2 single beds / 4 additional futons / electrical socket / Washlet toilet / mini-kitchen / simple tableware and cutlery/ refrigerator / microwave / wash basin /shower (no bathtub) / Wi-Fi
JPY 20,000 per house (up to 6 persons)
Service drink ticket (available at 3 reception cafes) / Luggage storage (at market terrace café, only during business hours)
Check-in: 16: 00~
The reception is located in the Market Terrace Café.
*Because it is located in a residential area, please be careful of loud voices and noise.
Check-out: ~11: 00
*There is no need to stop at the front desk.
*Cleaning is available from 11:00, so please be on time.
Stays after 11:00 will be charged an extended stay.
There are many restaurants near the shopping street that are open from morning to midnight.
In addition, it is possible to prepare it at the reception café by reservation in advance.
Morning 500 yen (reservation required at least 1 day in advance), dinner course 2,000 yen (reservation required 3 days in advance)
Check in advance
* Sleeping with a child is free of charge. If you use bedding, even children will be charged for one person.
* Guests under the age of 18 must submit a parental consent form. Please contact the property for more information
* The property is non-smoking both indoors and outdoors
* Some rooms have steep stairs on site
* There are disposable thin towels, but bath towels and room clothes are not provided.